Doctoral Student Policies
Data Analysis Software | Winona Graduate Students | Rochester Graduate Students
Data Analysis Software
The Twin Cities IT department has several data analysis programs available on computers in Lab
212. These included Minitab and SPSS. If doctoral students would like to use other data analysis
programs, they may submit their requests to their Program Director (Dr. Updaw).
Winona Ed.D Students
All Saint Mary's University Ed.D students taking classes on the Winona Campus should use the
Fitzgerald Library services and resources accessible through the Fitzgerald Library web site.
- Access to Library Resources
- Ed.D students will be directed to the Fitzgerald Library webpage in orientation and instruction
- Library Instruction Sessions
- Winona Librarians will conduct instruction sessions for classes held in Winona. Library resource
instruction will be based off of the Fitzgerald Library web page.
- Interlibrary Loan for Winona Ed.D Students
- Students taking classes on the Winona campus use Interlibrary Loan through the Fitzgerald Library.
Resources housed on the Twin Cities Campus and requested through Interlibrary Loan will be sent to
the Fitzgerald Library. Items from TC Library will not be mailed to students' addresses if they are
based on the Winona campus. Items will be sent to the Fitzgerald Library.
- Doctoral Dissertations housed in Winona
- Dissertations housed on the Winona campus are non-circulating. Ed.D. students need to request print
copies of dissertations from the Twin Cities Campus Library. These items will be sent to the
Fitzgerald Library for pick-up.
Rochester Ed.D Students
All Saint Mary's University doctoral students taking classes in Rochester should use the
Twin Cities Campus Library services and resources.
- Interlibrary Loan for Rochester Doctoral Students
- Students taking classes in Rochester use Interlibrary Loan through TC Library. Resources housed on
the Twin Cities Campus and requested through Interlibrary Loan can be sent to students' home