Home > Services > Usernames & Passwords > Off-Campus Access
Whether you are in Virginia, MN or in the great state of Virginia, 99% of Twin Cities Library's resources are immediately available to all current Saint Mary's University students, faculty, and staff. Access Twin Cities Library's online resources anytime, anywhere using your favorite internet-connected device. Remember, print books and DVDs can be mailed to your home for free.
Current Saint Mary's Students, Faculty, and Staff
Current Saint Mary's University students, faculty, staff have full access to Twin Cities Library's online materials while off-campus. Follow the instructions below to log in from off-campus.
- Go to Twin Cities Library's home page.
- Enter a search into the SuperSearch search box and select search.
- Log in with the same username and password that you use to access WebTools, Saint Mary's Gmail, Blackboard, and Engage (online students only).
- Success! You will be allowed to access the resource you selected. Note: See the troubleshooting section below if you were unsuccessful.
Community Members, Prospective Students, and Alumni
Community members, prospective students, and alumni can browse Twin Cities Library's collection using the SuperSearch Guest Access profile. Guess access enables users to search and browse Twin Cities Library's full collection and to access full text of open access resources; however, full text subscription resources are not available through guest access. Find SuperSearch's Guest Access profile by following the instructions below.
- Go to Twin Cities Library's homepage.
- Mouseover the articles, books, & more menu at the top of the page.
- Select Databases from the drop-down list.
- Scroll down the page to the databases beginning with S.
- Select SuperSearch (Guest access - No login required).
Contact the IT Helpdesk (email@example.com or 1-800-372-8176 ext. 7800) if you encounter problems logging into databases or if you forgot your username/password. If you can log into WebTools, Blackboard, Saint Mary's email, and Engage (online students only), but you cannot log into the databases from off-campus, your account may not be fully activated. Contact the IT Helpdesk to activate your account.