Home > Get Help > Tutorials > View, Renew, & More > Viewing Checked-Out Items
Viewing Checked-Out Items
You can view your checked-out items and their due dates in your MnPALS account. Learn how below.
- Go to the Twin Cities Library website.
- Mouseover My Accounts from the top of the page.
- Select MnPALS (Renew Items) from the drop-down list.
- Log in using your Saint Mary's username and password (same as Blackboard, Gmail, and WebTools).
- Browse the Checked Out Items listed below. OR
- Select ILL Requests from the right navigation to view borrowed items from other libraries.
These lists will contain the title, year of publication, author, format, and due date. For items borrowed from other libraries, the list will also include the status of the item.
Need the book for longer? Learn how to request a renewal.