Find books, music, movies & more in the QuickFitz Catalog
See new arrivals (books and media)
- Good place to start (searches all subjects): Academic Search Premier
- Use this menu to find databases on your topic or discipline (most efficient search):
- Search databases A-Z: |A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M|N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|WXYZ|
- Search in over 500 newspapers: ProQuest Global Newsstream
- Good for current issues: CQ Researcher | Points of View
- Most popular: Academic Search Premier | Science Direct | Sage
Use Publication Finder to locate journals, magazines, or newspapers by title
Publication Finder lists all the journals, magazines, and newspapers that the library subscribes to and provides links to those that are online. If we don't have the journal for the article you need you may request the article through interlibrary loan. Search is by journal title not by article title. To search for articles go to Articles/Databases
Find encyclopedias, dictionaries, statistics, government information & more. Good place for high quality background information.
Use Reference Universe to find reference books in the Fitzgerald Collection
CREDO: Reference & Discovery Database. Access to 650+ full text e-Book titles with link outs to articles in our databases for deeper coverage
New! CREDO Videos
Gale Virtual Reference Library
American History, Latin American History, and Religion.
Find quality resources tailored specifically for your course or discipline. Choose from a menu of Course Guides, Subject Guides, Topics, or General Purpose. Look for your personal librarian in the General Purpose menu.
New History Database
The library has a new digital collection of historical periodicals. American Antiquarian Society Historical Periodicals.