Borrowing from other libraries
- From a blank form: Use the ILL Request Form to order a book or a journal article. You will be asked to log in to MnPALS to bring up the form. Use your St. Mary's user name and password to log in. Fill in as much information as you can (author, title, edition, date, etc.). All starred boxes must be filled in before the request can be submitted. Be sure to check the copyright restrictions box.
- From library databases: Follow the links near the article citation to get full text. You will be asked to log in to MnPALS to get a request form. Use your St. Mary's user named and password. An ILL request form will be created; all you need to do is check the copyright restriction box and then "Submit."
- From WorldCAT: WorldCAT searches libraries worldwide. Click on "Find it at SMU" to order books that are not in our library. You will need to log in with your St. Mary's user name and password to get to the request form. The form will be all filled out, just hit "Submit."
- Entire issues of magazines or journals
- Reference books
- Rare books or original manuscripts
- Entertainment movies, popular music, and fiction titles that are in constant demand
Interlibrary Loan Librarian
email@example.com | (507) 457 1564
The library has migrated to a new system. Normal services resume today (January 29th).
Use this link to request either a book or a journal
Contact Lauren Leighton with any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org. or email@example.com/507 457-1564